BMW X3 Forum
BMW X3 Forum
Welcome to the ultimate BMW X3 community.
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-25-2022, 06:48 AM   #1
wizard-58
wizard-58
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: bmw x3 e83

BMW x3 2 x codes cant sort

Good afternoon all .I am lookin for some help and ive been trying everything for just on 3 months ..
it all started with the dread eml coming on since then I've changed the EGR valve ,map sensor , 2 x exhaust temperature sensors ,dpf sensor ,EGR solinoid ,MAF ,intercooler temperature sensor ,removed inlet manifold and cleaned it refitted all new Gaskets ,new air filter ,oil and oil filter . and lost a bout a stone in weight an most of my hair .not too bad for an over 60 yr old but Im now close tojust scrapping it ..IVe got inpa ( but only with german script tried all the downloads to sort it ) ive also got torque and a generic code reader ..they all give me the same codes p0401 .(insufficient flow egr) pending p3264 turbo hose possibly coming off ???4530 boost pressure sensor .
and a few other generic codes that come and go .
the car is a 2.0 d e83 2007 .it seems it was on a change because I have the DDE6 ecu .why i dont know .when i first got the fault the car would go into limp mode ..now when i drive it i get the eml come on and intermittent hesitation when acelerating it feels like the turbo is working ok and quite easily gets upto 80 +..the hesitantion dissapears when i unplug vacumm from egr valve .( thats why i fitted a new one ) also the new control solenoid and new dpf sensor but still no luck I would be really greatful if any one has any suggestions apart from scrapping it ..please ..
Appreciate 0