View Single Post
      09-21-2021, 03:41 PM   #1839
SeaZoobies
Lol - What?
Rep
Drives: '22 X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimma30 View Post
Wait. Did I just read that right. You got an X4 for $197/month. How and where?
Damn right I did.

I crossed out the money down - because my situation is complex.

BUT - I got the dealership to use the exact build price from BMW USA, give me a rebate of $1,500, then I had them throw in a savings of $2,857.

Thats a total of $4,357 off of the TRUE price of the car - I may have gotten it wrong that its not invoice, but whatever.

The point is that we ALL KNOW dealerships will almost never offer a build price from the Build and Price website because they add all these fees, etc.

NOTE: My situation is super unique - I capitalized on the universal car seller's market spike and got $25,000 for a 2014 Acura RDX. Then, through my business I am able to insure all car payments so that if my lease to buy '22 X4 is ever totaled - I get my down payment back. As well as any money invested into the car - ceramic, PPF, you name it. The bonus is that 80% of the car payments are also a write off.

Ill also clarify that I did NOT put down $25,000 on a lease. Jesus. I put a lot down, but certainly not that much.

In addition to this though - even with that money down and the low mileage, it took 35+ dealerships in 8 different states - WA, OR, CA, TX, IL, MN, AZ, and ID - to find a dealership that wasn't quoting me some BS number of $400 or $387(Audi) with a downpayment that is 5 figures. Again, not over 20k.

I will say - this dealership is in Chicago. I don't want them to be bombarded though. lol.

BMW '22 X4 xDrive30i w Sport Package, Premium Package, Parking Assist Package, Remote Start, and Black Sapphire Paint.

PS. I literally did that screen shot with my phone. My fat fingers on a tiny screen have horrible writing...
Attached Images