View Single Post
      06-07-2019, 04:18 PM   #36
TKT2SPEED
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80M3 Comp X Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyfsu21 View Post
I drove the car a few hours ago & im not sold on it. I think it looks cheap on the inside and I can't wrap my head around a "competition" M SAV. Maybe I'm comparing it too much to my F80 M3 but I just think it's sub par. I do think that the exhaust has a similar note to the F80 so it sound ok but everything else seems dull. I was exploding to hot that throttle and get excited and it actually was a let down. Maybe it's the transmission? Also, not thrilled with the tech on the car. The digital dash is gimmicky and the mess of a gear shifter is more annoying then it is functional. All together, I think my money is better spent on a different M car. The dealership was pretty great they pretty much pulled the car up and said "take it out". The only condition was to try and return the car in 20 minutes. I beat the hell out of the X3M and properly put it through its paces. Again, not impressed. PS: I'm an M car fan boy and have been salivating at the thought of a true X3 M. It looks like BMW is watering their lineup down.
I don't Agree at all I have a 900Hp F80 and a Comp F90M5...…..I was on the track at Thermal doing hot laps with both F82M4's and M5 F90 Comps and this X3M was right with them. The Car is Dynamically insane and the amount of Grip it has blew my mind......It needs to be driven like a real M car to experience it...….BMW is not watering their line up down its the complete opposite.

BMW makes M cars with Dual Personalities now.. incredible comfort when in efficient and up to full tilt.... driven hard you will see there are no compromises you will really only experience that effect visiting a track day or a BMW performance driving school.

At least that's my Biased opinion !!!
Appreciate 14
Mtxzptlk871.00
FSociety3810.00
ando2000.50
Max Well4708.50
DeeKay553.00
Ibiza3594.50
LimiX4m40152.50
kozzi927.00
njw58.00
jphcbpa308.50