View Single Post
      04-30-2019, 04:57 PM   #26
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post
Bro, are you telling me that if you were sat in a McLaren that you wouldn't feel emotional sound, style or feeling? I know Ferarri has the long history and lineage but McLaren pushes boundaries just as much as Ferarri

Idk what cars you own/have owned but in my opinion, anything in that range is just another league that I would consider special. No average Joe is hopping into a McLaren, taking it for a spin and being like, ehhh it was alright.
It's not a comparison between what cars I have, but compared to eachother (so for example a 458 versus 12c or 488 versus 650).
And I didnt say that mclaren wouldnt give me any emotion, you're twisting my words.
I said that I'm not sure the McLarens would give me more emotion/feel than the Ferraris, and that's something different than what you say I said.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 3
Run Silent15127.00
Red Bread4463.00
David701567.00