Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beammeupscottie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWModel3 View Post
Finally long awaited ///M Gatekeeping comes to the X3 line. Base model shaming used to be the exclusive privilege known only to M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, X5M, and X6M owners.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWModel3 View Post
Finally long awaited ///M Gatekeeping comes to the X3 line. Base model shaming used to be the exclusive privilege known only to M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, X5M, and X6M owners.
Prime example of M envy ....reverse shaming of those who choose to own the pure M line of vehicles vs the modified others....laughable. Whatever floats your boat....

#sourgrapes
The dude was pointing out the irony of your comments. And you missed the point, again.

*oh and now I'm beginning to suspect you are purposefully trolling. If so, hilarious! Nice work. There's definitely some comedic value in that, albeit usually only for the instigator. If none of that applies, then reference all previous responses.
I got what he's saying is why I included it. I truly don't care bud....I'm here discussing cars not your feelings
So you're not trolling! Fucking classic.
Says the guy who came to the X3M forum to compare his wanna be M to a pure M model....I'm not in the M forum putting down pure M models and owning a non M ...doesn't make sense; yet that's what you're doing. That's trolling.

You're no different than every dude who catches a pure M at the light and tries to race him/her with your millions of bolt ons and tunes when you could've simply purchased the already tuned pure model. You seem as if you have buyers remorse. But hey...enjoy your ride! I've enjoyed my X5M and I'll also enjoy my X3MC....

Peace.

#dust
Appreciate 0