07-09-2018, 07:52 PM   #41
darrylo
Head Idiot
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 G01 X3 x30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobsM3Coupe View Post
I just placed an order for 2019 X3 M40i. Order received correctly showing colors and options along with standard features. I noticed under standard features, it states Sport leather steering wheel. I hope it comes through with the M Sport leather steering wheel like the 2019 M40i's are supposed to? Hopefully as the process moves along, it will show up.
It's probably BMW just not updating their ordering system, but I'd pester your sales guy about this. It's not the right description.

From the pricing guide, the "Sport leather steering wheel" (option 255) is standard on the x30i, but that's not the M wheel. You want to see the description, "M Steering Wheel" (option 710), which is supposedly standard on the M40i, again according to the pricing guide.

(I get the impression that BMW builds these cars via these option numbers. If so, it's probably in your best interest to make sure the numbers are correct. BMW should have checks in place to make sure that M40i's are built with the proper options, but perhaps they haven't yet updated that for the 2019 cars.)
Appreciate 0