United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X3 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerboy63 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by car_fan View Post
Love the mats- that’s a very good look, great contrast and functional I also see you tucked her in the garage detailed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sor View Post
Need some mats to protect those mats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTheCarNut View Post
Fabulous choice. Wheels look amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneca View Post
mats looks good, matches the exterior pretty well!
I went little more conservative with mine but these looks very nice indeed
Thanks everyone... I am super pleased with the X3 M40i, wheels and mats so far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arciga18 View Post
Is Ind going to paint your boomerangs?
Yes, I'm going to do the blackout next....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornMfan View Post
Couple things: let me know what you do on the blackout. I used IND and have never gotten the promised boomerangs as I was told they were on back order or there was no part, then told you had to order an entire unit, not just the boomerangs and it was much more expensive than original agreement. So...mine is all black on the trim and accessories except the boomerangs which drives me crazy.
Also...the offset thing is so confusing to me. Since the factory offset is a little higher (I think 27/43 or something), does your lower offset number mean it pushes the tire further out and more in line with the fender? I always forget how to read the offset numbers.

Lastly...will H&R/any other lowering kit mess up the M performance suspension/adaptive at all?? I would love to lower mine since I'm on 20' wheels and it doesn't fill out the wheel well the way a 21" wheel would. But worried about messing up the performance or warranty etc...

And that thing is looking super nice man!
Thank you!
lower offsets pushes the wheel farther away from the hub and more inline with the fenders. The rear offsets are perfect for my setup, but I've got to play around with spacers to get the fronts to look the way I would like them.

I am doing blackout trim next... stuff has been setting in my cart at IND for awhile. I do have a local shop who can wrap the boomerangs if IND doesn't come through. H&R springs being installed today!

fresh detail:

JB4 and BMS intakes installed!;

H&R springs being installed today!

Are you running spacers behind those wheels to achieve the flush fit or did you do it all through the offset?

I am ordering custom and I am looking to use your specs to order either Avant-garde F331's or Rotiform SNA's.

* 21x9J et25 (front)
* 21x10.5J et32 (rear)

I'm in PA and cannot use wheel spacers above 1/4 inch (won't pass annual inspection). Therefore, I need to work with offsets to get what I'm looking for. You seemed to nail it.

Also, you have absolutely no rubbing with these Michelin's right?