07-18-2020, 06:19 PM   #63
Shmuffalo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by c64me View Post
Thank you. I was under the impression that this forum was for an exchange of valuable information rather than snippy responses. Apparently, I was mistaken.

I was more interested in learning whether any forum member had interacted with a specific individual at BMWNA on this particular issue to achieve a resolution.

Aside from the "helpful" advice I received from this forum, I spoke with BMWNA who seemed to deem this as a cosmetic issue that they were not inclined to cover under warranty. However, after speaking with my sales representative at my local BMW dealer, they are covering the repair in its entirety. I am scheduled to drop the car on Tuesday for repaint.

In the event I can offer a forum member any valuable assistance with this issue, I am happy to do so.
I didn’t take the post as snippy, not many of us have a direct BMW Corporate contact. I think most of the thread pointed to going to your dealer. It took a little while to receive approval... I had a rather strange paint issue with the front lip, but otherwise, haven’t seen it denied bringing it to your dealer.
Appreciate 0