View Single Post
      08-06-2019, 02:37 PM   #19
brad850csi
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 16 F13 M6 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by GVN*2FLY View Post
I was hoping this thread would get to what aftermarket wheel/tire upgrade options are out there. I know it will take some time and trust IND will get there soon as they've already got spacers on their X3M Comp.

Ideally, we will have lots of options to get more section width in both the front and rear on some nice BBS or HRE rims. Personally, I'm hoping for an 20" FI-R fitment with something like 255/265s in front and 295/305s in back. I have no idea if this is even possible, but curious to find out. I'm really liking the potential look of satin black FI-Rs or similar on a Donnington Grey X3M Comp.

Other thoughts/aspirations?
Note that the stock setup is 10mm wider at the rear with the same aspect ratio so the rear tyre is slightly taller. This means that if you'll need to go 40mm wider at the rear to keep close to this ratio, ie stick with the stock 255s at the front and you'll need to go with 295s at the rear. With 265s at the front 305s or even 315s will keep the ratio similar.

Of course whether that fits or not is another matter!