View Single Post
      07-14-2021, 03:33 PM   #283
V8MAN
Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 M3CxD IOMG

Wow, no HK now?....that is just about a deal breaker for me, BMW base systems are junk, heck the HK system is not exactly great but at least better than the base. Unfortunately, having an acceptable stereo system in my car is important to me, even more so at this price point.

I can always upgrade the system and put in new speakers, amp, etc, but that is not going to be cheap and I dont particularly want someone taking my brand new car interior apart...

I guess I am going to have to start looking at the '21 or '22 Macan GTS more seriously; I really liked what the X3M C was offering for the cost, so I will hold tight until this infamous order guide is out to make my final decision. I am now beginning to regret selling my F80 M3...fck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f82fanatic View Post
The BMWNA person had a list with all the missing features per model. The X3M was on that list as affected for 2022. None of these X3Ms were getting HK or wireless per the last list.

My CA mentioned the credit would be something along the lines of $750, but cannot confirm yet. In a few days he'll have my VIN in the system and he can check.

Last edited by V8MAN; 07-14-2021 at 06:23 PM..
Appreciate 0