11-13-2018, 10:20 PM   #20
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidoK View Post
That still doesnt rule out that an ordinary filter couldnt do the same.
If its all that clear to you, why dont you come up with real verifyable data like I did?
I already showed you that that data with the little PM meter also works in an ordinairy 2010 mazda with stock airfilter. An experiment carried out by a clean air afficionada long before Musk's marketing machine started to work on this (and thus not biassed). That clean air afficionada even says in his investigation that to his surprise extra filtration capacity isnt really needed, that a stock cabin airfilter is that effective.
For all I know Musk read that webpage and thought.... hmmmm making extra $$$ on cabin air filters... might that be possible? I really believe he's that commercially talented , everything he touches turns into gold somehow (after the press conference and the catchy name of course). I really envy him, I wish I was that creative with brandnames and trends to gather such a following. Well, at least I dont have to lie to my customers, that makes me a sound sleeper.
Yes....and a Kia is a car...and so is a BMW

But I understand how they are all the same to you.

Obviously the person interviewed on ABC World News Tonight would disagree with you.

Having high quality HEPA Units in my house and seeing some of the junk that is marketed as HEPA Air Filters, I have first hand knowledge that not all are created equally.
Appreciate 0