11-19-2018, 04:19 PM   #56
pskdude
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: x3m40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaz View Post
It all comes down to the dealership and your service advisor. Talk to them and build a relationship

Didn't someone say bmw wanted to void a warranty because of an air intake ? Im not sure we heard the final outcome but that to me is pure bullshit.
This is true and while i cant discuss details, I had a great relationship with dealer service advisor and everyone running up the chain. The next chance I get I will be trading in my BMW and going elsewhere. The bad taste in my mouth from the whole ordeal, really comes down to if and or when something happens, once the mechanic logs something they do everything they can to cover "their ass" and not yours...all the dont worry I got you if anything happens is BS "from your friendly advisor" goes south when something serious happens.

I understand all dealers are different but i assume they all jump into CYA mode which is typically the case. You are lucky if you experience otherwise.

My next soon to be car will be something i dont have to tune to fall in this range. Tired of the bs. (rs3)
Appreciate 0