View Single Post
      10-08-2019, 03:25 PM   #1179
bayarea3
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i ('20)

Placed my order last Wednesday. Initial build date was end of Dec, which is kinda nutty.

I'm working with a small dealer so I'm guessing their allocation sucks, but I still don't get why BMW would build two month's worth of inventory cars before ones that are already spoken for. Anyway, it's now set to be built first week of November, meaning I should get it end of Nov/start of Dec. Quite a wait but I'm not really in a rush and I guess that gives me my pick of Oct, Nov, or Dec incentives.

Here's the build:

- X3 M40i
- Pythonic Blue Metallic
- Cognac Vernasca Leather with contrast stitching
- Aluminum trim
- Driving Assistance Package
- Driving Assistance Plus Package
- Premium Package
- Adaptive M Suspension
- Wireless Charging and WiFi Hotspot
- Harman Kardon surround sound system

I don't think I've seen a Cognac/Aluminum interior even in pictures so slightly worried about that working well but I am definitely a fan of Cognac and of aluminum independently. Currently I have a Le Mans Blue over Saddle Brown E90 with wood trim and I love the color combo but would definitely go for a more sporty/less luxurious vibe than the wood, which is what I'm hoping for in the X3.

Where do people keep up with their build without going through your CA? Is there some login he's supposed to send me?
Appreciate 0