07-01-2014, 12:57 AM   #8
SANK_CH
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: A Number 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjalle View Post
SANK CH: Thanks! You will of course get the customary 10% of the value as finders reward. I will send them with my dealer, when he picks up the vehicle.

I still have a problem with the roofrails- I will just ignore them.

Otherwise it is OK - I have seen a Melbourne Red at my dealer- Carbon Black is even better, and the wheels are to die for. With adaptive dampers, the comfort should be OK.
Hi Tjalle,

my Pleasure for the 10% do I give you my account. It won't be a problem if it is a Swiss Bank? Because for a lot of governements it is a problem Swiss Banks. I really don't understand why

Well if you wish, I might go back to the dealer today, and axe the roof rails. I m not sure they will allow me to do it. So I might try to do it quickly and then take a shot. The picture might be a bit blurry, depending on how many people will chase me

The roof rails are not so ugly. Of course we are used to see it on Suv and not on coupe shape. Looking at them yesterday from the rear view of the car, it wasn't disturbing. From the side view, the rails a little bit thicker as on the pictures I posted of the Norwegian Sophisto X4. But If you look more in details, you will notice that the middle of the roof remains higher than the rails.
Once again, this is my point of view, and tastes are unique to everyone.
Appreciate 0