Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnishka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesowns View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
Would a 2021 X3 M comp currently being built already have this upgraded as standard... ? Or is this iDrive 6 specific... ?

With the amount of money we pay for these nice machines, we shouldn't have to ask for this stuff huh. Wouldn't you agree...
I never did an intermediary step with newer 2020 firmware ( would be installed on 2021s built early this year and last year ) but I suspect 2021s will get most if not all of the improvements i mentioned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiesowns View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_The_Clean1 View Post
Would a 2021 X3 M comp currently being built already have this upgraded as standard... ? Or is this iDrive 6 specific... ?

With the amount of money we pay for these nice machines, we shouldn't have to ask for this stuff huh. Wouldn't you agree...
I never did an intermediary step with newer 2020 firmware ( would be installed on 2021s built early this year and last year ) but I suspect 2021s will get most if not all of the improvements i mentioned.
what about those who has a bm3 flashed already? it will be flagged if they will do update? I assume it doesn't matter even it will be flashed back to stock?
I was flashed with BM3. Switched to stock a week before and dealer said nothing when I updated the software. Nothing noted on my paperwork either
Appreciate 0