View Single Post
      05-21-2019, 08:33 AM   #17
Bob in IL
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 G01 X3, 2019 G30 5 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatebacon1 View Post
Thanks for the advice everyone! I've made the decision (with some strong arming by the wife...) I'm going to go with the x30i and likely use the difference for a new bike

i had to buy one off the lot for a couple of reasons, mostly time constraints so the final result is that in 3 weeks I will be picking up:

X3 x30i
Black Sapphire Metallic w/Fiona Red Merino and Piano trim
20" Wheels
M-sport package
Ultimate package (I think this is Canadian only package, but it is basically a combination of all the other option packages except the smoker package and some small accessories, also cuts the price of the Merino leather to $700)

Black is boring, I know. I wanted the Black Carbon Metallic or Phytonic Blue but I also wanted the Advanced Driver Assist package, the dealer didn't have any on the lot and I didn't have time to custom order.

I'm sure once I start driving this beast, I'll be back with lots of "new guy" questions. It's my first BMW after 25+ years of driving economical base model cars. How much different can this really be from a 2011 base FWD Nissan Rogue SUV? LOL

Thanks again!
Congrats on the new ride. Ours is Black Sapphire too and as you said, a little boring. We we were looking for Carbon too but none available in dealer inventory. Looking forward to your impressions.
Appreciate 0