View Single Post
      05-20-2019, 06:06 AM   #1
ultimatebacon1
Rep
Drives: Looking for now

Regrets 2019 X3 x30i?

EDIT: OK, so I finally figured out how to search (yeah, the button ...I Know) and found a thread with a similar question. Apologies for the SPAM post.

Does anyone regret choosing the x30i over the M40i? I'm a pretty laid back driver and plan on using the vehicle for my daily running around. I'm not a car aficionado, so when I test drove both they were very similar. I love the sound and the acceleration of the M40i, I just don't know if I will use it enough to justify the almost $10k (CAD) price difference.

Both vehicles I'm looking at have the Ultimate Package, the 30i has the Sport Package and both have Red Fiona Merino leather interior. Other than the engine, the x30i is Black Sapphire and the M40i is Carbon Black.

The cheap bastard in me is leaning towards the x30. This will be my first BMW and I've never really driven a performance or luxury car before. Last vehicle was a Nissan Rogue (hated it).

Basically, what I'm asking is for someone who doesn't race, and doesn't really drive like a hooligan, do you think the x30i is "fun enough" or is it more just "meh"

Thoughts?

Last edited by ultimatebacon1; 05-20-2019 at 06:40 AM..
Appreciate 0