View Single Post
      11-01-2021, 11:21 AM   #84
crashnbrn55
Rep
Drives: 335i GT

Lmfaooo. Congrats bro, Everything looks great.

[QUOTE=danniexi;28194506]Another Mod to complete the engine bay...

BMW OEM Carbon Fiber Strut Brace

This mod is an absolute must and has the most impact when it comes to improving driving dynamics. The carbon fiber weave is immaculate, as is any other OEM product. Fitment is perfect and install was a breeze. The best part is the reduction in weight and rigidity. This piece is absolutely light as a feather compared to the aluminum strut brace, which is not a heavy weight to begin with. On top of that, the light weight and super rigid structure really change the way the front axle responds to steering input as well as chassis control. Around tight bends the car now feels so much better when it comes to steering response. Comfort is still retained, but steering has become lighter yet much more accurate. The car feels so much more composed through long and tight turns that it brings so much more confidence around corners. I can't believe that this brace can make such a difference when it comes to driving dynamics.

I'm just kidding. This thing is a waste of money. I just wanted it because it's pretty. Nothing more.
Appreciate 0