danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Well View Post
Looks great - nice finishing touch. And excellent images (they should use some for their product brochure).
thank you. iPhone cameras have come a long way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyo View Post
Looks great danniexi

Inspiring me to do some of the same mods! I was able to convince the wife on the IND front reflectors after showing her your pictures. Bit of a battle on the additional CF parts though haha
thanks. i just order parts and deal with the consequences later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///minh View Post
@danniexi Looks so good. I went autotecknic and m3/m4 bottom trim to have the m logo on the bottom. I know the alcantara might not fit in with the leather steering wheel but I want to have the whole steering in alcantara like the one I currently have in my m3.

How is your center console holding up from scratches etc?

Also, noticed your screen still have the plastic film over. Are you planning on putting a protector over it?
thanks. i wouldnt have minded the alcantara if since i had thought about upgrading the steering wheel to the Pro (reminds me of the V2 MPerf wheel on my F80) but i fell too much in love with DAP that i can’t sacrifice it. i dont care much about the heating, but the assist plus feature in traffic is a godsend and something that I can’t live without now.

as for center console, its holding up fine. no micro scratches (yet). i just dont like how it sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the other CF pieces.

and yesssss. i am in dire need a screen protector, but i can’t find ANYTHING. i want to get rid of it so badly but there’s no proper fitting one in the market.. waiting game i suppose.
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 1
Max Well4734.50