View Single Post
      08-23-2021, 05:21 PM   #27
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Many thanks to all for the positive comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtey View Post
...taillights look dark/tinted. Is that the default/stock option?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodo94 View Post
Can you be more specific about the low end torque?
I kept it in Sport and Sport+ during my extended drive of about 150 miles, varying throttle often. There seems to be a difference in takeoff c/w our two pre-LCI models. More immediate, even with proper throttle application as we always use. So perhaps M has adjusted something. Whether it is just programming, or the supposed increased torque, too early for me to say. And obviously haven't done LC yet but looking forward to trying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostx4m View Post
The acceleration is quicker without the moonroof?
More weight for the same construct equals less acceleration. That is a law of Physics, but whether it translates to real world data it’s too early. The other variable will be the lighter weight 892M wheels which will provide decreased rotational and unsprung mass, so I don’t see any way to sort that out unless two similar builds have the different wheels, and that would require rigorous testing to be valid. Point is - if you never use the pano then why have that extra weight up top? If you have a family and the children enjoy looking at the sky while you drive then by all means.
Attached Images

Appreciate 10
///minh564.00
HoJoRo315.50
ando2005.00
f82fanatic1043.00
Shtey13.50
jzmundy991.00
heavyD^23688.50
kozzi927.00