View Single Post
      08-23-2021, 04:31 PM   #25
Kozumasbullitt
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by f82fanatic View Post
I don't get all the hate towards the rear lights. I really do think they look substantially better than the old ones. They make the car look more modern too.

I understand not liking the new design abs prefrrring the old one, but making it a point to bash them every chance one gets. Sounds iffy to me. Almost as if someone has the older model and wants to justify not switching… just saying

I remember going through the same thing when the f80 changed tail lights with the LCI…
I prefer the Pre-LCI tail lights as well as some other exterior cosmetic pieces but the overall package is nice. If I didn't have a 21, I would snag a 22. The one thing that bugs me most with the LCI is the rear black trim, I would color match that immediately. Everything else is just adapting to something new and accepting modern design changes.

I wouldn't give my 21 up for a 22 but I am getting closer and closer to giving my 21 up for a pig-nose G80. I went from being repulsed by the G80 to really liking the aggressive style.
Appreciate 1
f82fanatic1043.00