View Single Post
      07-02-2021, 10:24 AM   #126
f82fanatic
Major
Rep
Drives: iX

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8MAN View Post
Agree, frozen colors are a no no for me, I rather wrap the car with something like Xpel Stealth and achieve a very similar look that will actually protect the paint, but the price point for that is pretty darn high also.

Believe me, I have been a squeaky wheel with this order guide/price stuff, at this point I don't think we are getting anything today since we are heading into the 4th of July Holiday. I am trying to be patient but man this is killing me, I want to place this order already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesnewbmw View Post
Thanks for $4,500 color options from taxibummin - thats more than absurd - even for X3M/X4M. I have said elsewhere - before opting for a "frozen" color - beware scratches can't be buffed out - they will shine - and extraordinarily difficult - even for pro - to match when spraying a panel. Watch a couple of videos on this which will prove the point. Hope you V8MAN or f82fanatic can' t get the order guide/price guide shortly.
Do you have your allocation? Just place it and make changes afterwards if you need to. St least you'll get the picture and a timeline that doesn't move at all 🤣
Appreciate 0