Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
So anybody want to start sharing what apps/sites they use and what has been most successful? I'll start I guess.

Hinge - pretty good, had the most success on there.

Bumble - straight trash

CMB - decent... but definitely got to put in the effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I may be flamed for saying this, but I try to be as civil as I can in this thread as I know we have one nice woman present, and maybe even some lurkers.

So I think some of the attitudes that come across in general about women can be kind of crass, and we have to remember that men can be and are as bad as what is generally complained about when we talk about the opposite sex.

So Yeah...some women are exactly as described, but some men can be pigs as well. It all comes down to personal experiences, and I generally had some pretty good experiences when I was single.

Granted I'm far from innocent, but I try to refrain from bashing the opposite sex outright. But there are all types out there and I'm no angel either.

Just my input on the "Can't we all just get along" train of thought.

So flamesuit on. I can take it and won't hold a grudge!
I can't find the clap emoji on the app (my computer broke) but that, please

On other news I have refrained from the dating scene for the last month and a half and surprisingly I feel amazing. Nothing really changed on my end but it's one less thing to think about and I'm starting to like this. I'm not even going to spout the "ITLL HAPPEN WHEN YOURE LEAST EXPECTING BRO" or "IM HYPERFOCUSED ON MYSELF #2020GOALS BRO" it just is nice to not even have it on my mind 24/7

and that dude for dating apps question (cant see the quote on mobile for some reason): just delete them all. i deleted them over the summer, got back into it last semester and deleted it again christmas time and it's just been nice. i have no clue what i'm doing wrong on the apps but the matches i used to get were not on par with the people i meet and hang with in person, to put it nicely
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34184.50
premier3is1631.50
Rmtt8211.00
cmyx6go15699.50