pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This. Normally, I would be loathe to open up to others but this is a safe space LOL!! J/K...you can get real advice here because it's unfiltered and, in many ways, more compassionate because we have self-selected to be here as well as participate. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who has had nightmare dates.

Did I tell you about the one that I'll just call, "Stick it in, Stick it in!"? She also led with a comment about anal.

I'd forgotten about the event because it took place almost 20 months ago.
A friend years ago had a first date with the most petite, demure, girly-girl, bring-home-to-meet-Mom-on-Thanksgiving sort of a girl. They wound up back at his place after a pleasant but quiet evening, whereupon she absolutely snapped. Started tearing her clothes off and yelling "Stick your c*** up my a**, motherf*cker! NOW!!!" I don't know if she pivoted hear head 360 degrees and puked up pea soup, but she might as well have. As I recall, he granted her wish. There are some real freaks out there, and you can't always spot them due to them being disguised as normal folks.