View Single Post
      03-19-2020, 05:28 PM   #4
jandref321
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicX3 View Post
Congratulations, great looking car! Based on my experience of my X3 30e, which I’ve had for almost 2months now, you will be very happy.

Anyway, congratulations again. I’m sure you will be very happy owners, I’m happier today than the day I picked it up…and I was very happy already them. See my initial comments from the thread below.

https://x3.xbimmers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1690046
Thanks! I'll have to spend some time looking through your thread...I wish I looked here before hand. I only did google searches before buying and not checking the forum. Connected drive shows 19miles EV range right now at 100% charge. Like you said, it will probably change based on driving conditions, temp, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Rover View Post
Thanks for posting. I've been seriously considering a BME PHEV and 2 things come to mind..........

1) This is a heavy car without the massive battery and got heavier for the 2020 model year. BMW needs to put the PHEV on a diet.

2) That Monroney with the annual fuel cost is calculated at $3.25 per gallon. I'm guessing that the total amount is quite a bit lower due to the oil surplus.

Below is a random X3 sDrive30i Monroney. The annual fuel difference between the two can be seen.
It doesn't feel heavy at all even with the small engine, but I know it is heavy. The sticker does show 24mpg on gas vs 27 mpg on the 30i you posted. Even the smaller gas tank didn't help much. Gas has gone down like 15 cents in my area...hopefully it keeps dropping...except for the whole COVID thing being terrible.

2020 G01 X3 30e CURRENT M Sport Package
2019 Ford Raptor SuperCrew CURRENT 802A, KN Drop-in, RB Flaps, Husky Well Liners
2012 E70 X5M SOLD Stg 1+ Turbos, DPs, Velos Stg 2+, JB4, Race Cats, Bavauto Coils
2003 E46 M3 SOLD aFe CAI, AP Axleback, SSK, H&R Springs, TMS CMBR Arms, PF RTABs
Appreciate 0