Transfer
Major General
Rep
Drives: Bronco Wildtrak, Tesla MYP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spucktacular View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transfer View Post
I bought my X3MC to be fast, fun, and a true sport activity vehicle. This includes using it on unpaved roads to get into the mountains with some frequency. Today I took it off the tarmac for the first time and up a 3200 foot ascent on a 10 mile potholed, washboarded, dusty forest service road to go mountain biking.

I was not expecting much and thought I would really not enjoy this car on these types of roads. Nonsense! It was fantastic! I kept it in comfort suspension, sport throttle, and manual shifting and it was a hoot without beating me up. Also no issues with ground clearance but there was nothing crazy on this road. I had two friends in the car and they were both surprised by the capability and the relative comfort even if it was a bit bouncy through some of the largest slow speed potholes.

So who else has gone "off-road" with their Ms? What were your experiences?
Yeah... you know I find when it gets bumpy, I just go faster... somehow it tightens up �� if she don't break, whatever.

Bikes bikes bikes, I see you like your 29s!! I just picked up a wicked cool trek eMTB. What kinda hitch carrier do you have there? Thule? How's it working out for you?
Yup I've had this Thule for years. It's fine, nothing special, but I were to buy one now I'd get a 1up USA rack.
Appreciate 0