View Single Post
      01-13-2019, 08:31 AM   #519
astrohip
Private
Rep
Drives: X3 m40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencat View Post
Installed Maxpider Kagu floor mats front and rear. Very happy with the fit and finish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrohip View Post
Now that you've had them an entire four days , still happy with them? I'm ready to order mats, and these are at the top of my list.

Question: We have the same color combo, Blue/Cognac. I see you bought black mats. Did you give any thought to the Gray or the Beige? Happy with Black?
Arrived and installed! And look great. I agree with several others, the black mats look good on the black flooring. Very happy with the fit. Snug, tight, perfect. No sliding around.

Next is to finally decide which cargo area mat to get. I use the rails, don't have the spare, and would like something to protect the cargo area from all the crap I load & unload into it.

Oh, and I'd like to get a back seat cover. I've been using the one from my previous car (F10), but it's not a great fit, slides around a little. I carry my dogs all the time, and put large towels down, but I like a cover underneath the towels (plus, the towels cover the seat, not the back). I need something that stays in place.

Thanks again for the recommendations (from all) for the Maxpider Kagus.