Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw

Garage List
2022 x5 m50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet48 View Post
Leaning away from the $61K option, but will attempt to push for 10%. I also thought it was a wild custom order someone backed out on.

Found a loaner X3 with the gray/red/msport combo with 13K miles on it. They offered $50,500 (would be CPO). Meh deal to me, but probably could negotiate a bit more than the new model.

For another new X3 with that combo they offered 5% off and said no negotiating. It would land at $55K as it's less highly optioned. Also meh.

They claimed the new version would not be out until this time next year. I said I thought it would be earlier as they were producing them starting in August. Regardless my parents would NOT want the new version with more touchscreen. It's already complicated enough for them haha.
If it’s a loaner would you be first owner? Prob not if they are giving you CPO. Agree doesn’t sound that great assuming msrp is 55k. That’s 10% off and 13k used miles. Should be more like 45k…

Have you tried the leasehacker community? Brokers online charge a fee call it $499-599 for X3s. They should have access to plenty of 30i inventory. You can get 8% off hassle free (before paying broker fee so call it about 7% net broker fee). May not be worth it if they are giving you 5% off but food for thought.

Also - if they are offering you 5 %. Go there in person, say I’ll sign papers give down payment right now at 7%. Quite confident They’ll do it.
Appreciate 0