Originally Posted by georgere View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by duky View Post
Needs to look way more aggressive.
Well duh everyone will buy it for the way it drives, not for the updated interior. That's what M cars are about after all.

I'm more concerned with how unaggressive the exterior looks. Same as the M40i, a missed opportunity.
I agree 100%, a complete missed opportunity to go to the next level for the X3 and X4, especially since what at Mercedes, Porsche and Range Rover are coming up with.

Just because you put on different rearview mirrors and a small ducktail spoiler doesn't make it a design masterpiece or anything memorable. Hopefully is going to drive amazingly and gets wider tires.

I hold BMWs M Division in high regard. I just expect them to do better, I want to be wowed!

But what I am thrilled with is that the M4 will finally be offered with M xDrive. So now the X4 has some competition for me to make a tough choice.
U can't seriously consider suv vs car. I've driven x6m and x5m as well as their standard non m variants. They are nothing to write home about. When I will be in the market for an suv the top trim x6 is all that is needed. M variant of an SUV is a boat with few extra sails so....

With cars the difference is very noticeable. I had regular 3er and now in M3. It's an animal vs a car.
I'm absolutely considering car vs sav. I already own one of each, plus a convertible. If I'm Gonna replace one of them then I've got to decide which ..

X3 M vs M2 CS/L for me.
Sounds good but you are not going end up with two of the same kind right. Even if you do, my point was that a performance suv like it or not will not outperform a performance sedan/coupe.