View Single Post
      09-03-2021, 01:56 PM   #129
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sottozero View Post
This thread basically singlehandedly made me change the color on my upcoming 2022 X3MC order from Marina Bay Blue to Brooklyn Gray. I live in MI, and this will be my daily driver. I love the MBB a ton, but I think it will be harder to keep clean and looking nice enduring four seasons...
So many of the colors will go great on the LCI I think, so it does kind of come down to how much effort will go into keeping it clean. Hadn't thought about that when we ordered the BG, but after looking at some of the images I took after driving through the storms and standing water, you really can't see the road grime much at all. Wouldn't have been able to say that with my BSM, but then again, when BSM is clean it's hard to beat. Will be interested in seeing images of all colors as they start arriving for everyone.

Here's one of my pre-LCI BSM yesterday after a 350 mile drive (early start to the holiday weekend). Would've liked to have taken the LCI but round trip would've been over the 1,200 mile limit for break-in service and didn't want to take a chance.
Attached Images

Appreciate 4