PerryGunn
Idiot-in-chief
Rep
Drives: around: in: circles:

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
Anytime

FYI: TM's Links (Launcher & NCD / CAFD Tool) & my Psdzdata links never change.
Excellent - that's very useful to know

BTW, the car was in for them to try to fix the 'tailgate button on fob won't release/open tailgate unless doors are unlocked first' issue I mentioned a few pages back - before they had it the first time the tailgate button on the remote would unlock the doors and open the powered tailgate, now we have to press the unlock button first then the tailgate button - first world problem I know, but it's irritating when it worked before

They couldn't do it - but the car has come back with HO-Wort OENE (Automatic trunk lid can be opened only when car is unlocked) set - it wasn't there at all before

I tried removing it and setting HO-Wort OEOE (Automatic trunk lid can be opened while car is locked) using the process mentioned here
http://bmw-f-coding.blogspot.co.uk/2...vo-coding.html
but when I got to the step '5. Right-Click on FA at top of VO => Calculate FP' I got an error saying something along the lines of OEOE wasn't recognised

It's strange as the manual mentions that, in some regions, there is an iDrive menu (under Locks) that sets the unlocking behaviour of the tailgate - but it's not present in the UK models... I've been hunting to see if anyone has posted anything about enabling this menu but haven't been able to find anything... yet... the search goes on...

Last edited by PerryGunn; 03-30-2017 at 03:18 PM.. Reason: spelling
Appreciate 0