02-15-2024, 07:54 AM   #73
wtwo3
Major General
Rep
Drives: 23 X7 40i; 23 M3; 24 cooper s

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeTE87 View Post
We are leaving next Saturday for Disney. For those who have been, can we bring in any snacks / drinks from the outside or do we need to purchase everything inside the parks?

Also, anyone have a map for each park that shows the best / most efficient route to take to hit all of the rides? Just wondering.
You can bring light snacks in. You'll probably get flagged for bag inspection, but they won't make you throw out your snacks. Just don't bring in a cheeseburger and fries and you'll be good We were routinely bringing in popcorn, apple slices and grapes for the kids to munch on throughout the day.

As for the route to take... We tried doing that the first day, and quickly realized there is no optimal route - the best way to approach it is to adjust on the fly based on park conditions. Where you go will be dictated by how you schedule your genie+/lightning lanes and how the lines progress throughout the day. If you become to dedicated to a specific route, you'll end up getting stuck in long lines and have a suboptimal day. More important than having a route is having comfortable walking shoes because there will be some back and forth between the different areas.

That being said, I would still have a game plan in terms of high/medium/low priority rides, and try and memorize that list for each day. That way you can slot in rides/activities based on priority, decide how long you're willing to wait for something, and if you should adjust.

'20 BMW m340i... '20 BMW X5 40i... '16 Infiniti Q50 RS 400... '10 Lexus RX 350... '08 Lexus IS 350... '00 Nissan Maxima... '93 Nissan Maxima
Appreciate 0