03-01-2019, 11:55 AM   #36
thestuarts
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclimax13 View Post
So far I love this vehicle. I've had so much enjoyment driving it and discovering all the hidden features and tricks it has. But I have some complaints.

1. The autozoom feature during navigation is awful. It zooms out way to far. I've had to leave it in manual zoom. Hopefully Bmw fixes this in an update.

2. Can't receive text in a $60,000 vehicle??? I've read that this can easily be enabled but with so many other cars that do this including my previous, this should be standard.

3. Wind noise seems to be excessive.

4. No track forward or reverse on the steering wheel. This should be on every wheel. Luckily I was able to assign a gesture to do this.

5. No spare really limits my choice of tires when they need to be replaced. Will have to stick with rft's.

6. No remote start feature. Could have at least given the ability to turn on the rear defrost, heated seated and heated steering wheel from the app.

Now the list of things I love would be obnoxiously long so I'll end it here. What's on your hate list?
You can turn off the auto zoom. I believe you press the option button on the center console to access the menu. Try that option button at any screen.
Appreciate 0