View Single Post
      02-19-2020, 09:03 AM   #19
AlexFL
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstark46 View Post
I went from a 2017 F80 ZCP manual to an X3 M. My lease was up and me and my fiancé were trying to figure out what to do next. I met her shortly after getting my F80 and she told me she can drive manual. So, after some time I threw her the key and said "let's go". She actually knew how to drive manual and she had a blast to the point where she wanted to drive it all the time. She has two boys from a previous marriage, so an M3 was a little tight. I returned my car with 13,500 miles after 3 years (at Springfield, NJ BMW if anyone is interested) and I had read about the X. This truck, for us, is everything we want. We have the room for the boys and it can go fast. We test drove the truck at the dealership and we both agreed it was more functional and fun. She takes it to work everyday and she loves it as a daily driver. Also, the Polish Package came at no cost to us which she loved (Alpine White with Sakhir Orange interior). I think this truck sits in a niche market of potential buyers. As one review said, "Another 500-hp answer to a question no one is asking". For our situation the X3 M made perfect sense and I enjoy it thoroughly.
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your X3 M!
Appreciate 0