View Single Post
      02-10-2020, 08:02 AM   #56
Max Well
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '22 BG X3MC, '20 BSM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Max Well, thank you very much for the review! My wife has an M550 and would like a fun SUV/crossover for utility purposes the M550 can’t do. We have an opportunity to trade our/her M550 lease in for a X3M comp for little out of pocket and close to the same payment. We to saw a lot of the horrible ride reviews and were curious if they were really that bad. She is used to many of my lowered M3/4s ride and doesn’t mind my ZL1 1LEs ride so we are thinking it can’t be that bad. Gonna go check one out tomorrow night and see what we think. Thanks again for the very detailed/balanced review!
Thanks for the kind comments, minn19. I've given up trying to explain the wide divergence of opinions on the X3MC's ride as they're across the board for sure. The negative reviews remain surprising to me as I don't even have previous M experience, and I think it is perfect (across all types of roads). Definitely the only way for one to know is to test drive it yourself as you mention. Let us know your thoughts after your drive if you get a chance.
Appreciate 1
minn1914037.50