View Single Post
      08-28-2015, 12:44 AM   #17
SANK_CH
Captain
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: A Number 4

Finally the full resolution picture of the x4 with this new exhaust has been released. It was posted on Instagram already a year ago, but I never had access to the Full Res one. I only could see the tiny pic on Google Image result.

It looks nice, I would have liked to have a video, so we could hear the sound too, and make an idea vs stock exhaust. Unfortunately it seems that once the new exhaust is installed, it is not possible to install back the stock one after a few years.

For power upgrades, you should wait IAA. If you goes on bmw.de you will notice that X4 price list and accessories are valid until 8/15. Maybe the Power Kit will be added on the new lists. Don't except to much more power outpout. On the X5/X6 the 35i engines with Power Kit get only 326Hp.

Proper M X4, as informed here many times, no Proper M X4 on this generation. At the end of the year of begining of next year will come the X4 M40i (not a real M model, but something between), and should have the same engine as the M2. That will be plenty enough to compete against the Macam.

Sank
Appreciate 0