View Single Post
      11-29-2018, 02:58 PM   #8
dereksM3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MG 340i M-Sport

All these people talking about Lemon process over a couple minuscule parts...seriously? It's not like 3 cylinders aren't working and they can't fix a $20k engine. I'm sure getting a better loaner isn't that difficult, I've never had a hard time requesting that even just for general maintenance. BMW will also generally refund your payment amount prorated to the amount of time in the shop if you speak to BMWNA. Proper communication and patience will go a LONG way for a dealer to go out of their way to help.

Some people (not the OP) need to realize you purchased a first year makeover model that has significant changes and just about EVERY manufacture has small kinks to work out of first year models. Part of the reason why there is an LCI model if people are concerned about having the "bugs" worked out.

I think some need to a spend a few years owning a VW or Audi to be thankful for how reliable BMW has become, any Mk4 VW owners here...then you understand. Also, realize that MANY OEM's don't treat you near as good as BMW does when it comes to warranty claims and/or issues. People trying to Lemon their cars over $500 in parts are what ruins it for everybody else IMO...
Appreciate 5