General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOEING 777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gallagher View Post
I’m getting quoted close to $2100 for the MSS kit, 10mm spacers and an alignment. They’re saying the install is 6 hrs of labor. This sounds insane to me. Is that right?

Also, I am not planning to change the ride height. Prefer to keep at stock. I am adding the spacers to give it a more aggressive stance. Decision to do the MSS kit is purely in an effort to improve the back-breaking ride in this car, especially over the abysmal roads in West Palm Beach. Those who have done it, is it still worth it just for the improvement in ride comfort? Or is there another non-adjustable kit that is cheaper, since I’m not lowering?
I paid 6 Hrs labor at Eurowerks so its not insane,money well spent.You can shop the springs and spacers on your own and just pay them labor.These springs improve the ride immensely however not cheap,maybe you can shop H&R I think they are less expensive.
H&R is cheaper, but it is static drop.
Can't adjust the height to his liking or close to his liking.

gallagher first time installer, will take about 5-6 hours max.
1 hour per corner is a long time already.

Too bad you are on the other side, otherwise I'll do them for better price than that.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0