08-07-2020, 08:22 AM   #316
aw305
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallagher View Post
I’m getting quoted close to $2100 for the MSS kit, 10mm spacers and an alignment. They’re saying the install is 6 hrs of labor. This sounds insane to me. Is that right?

Also, I am not planning to change the ride height. Prefer to keep at stock. I am adding the spacers to give it a more aggressive stance. Decision to do the MSS kit is purely in an effort to improve the back-breaking ride in this car, especially over the abysmal roads in West Palm Beach. Those who have done it, is it still worth it just for the improvement in ride comfort? Or is there another non-adjustable kit that is cheaper, since I’m not lowering?
It should be between 4-6 Hrs if they never worked on this kit before or The specific car, but i would say 3-4 HR would be the average install time. Make sure they follow the instructions of installing the rears first and reusing the rear bump stop for the fronts!

Even if it is 6 HRS what is their shop rate? Lets call the MSS kit $900, Spacers $150, Alignment $150 - 200, Their labor $850 - 900?
Appreciate 0