aliwtsn
Private First Class
Scotland
Rep
Drives: X3M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrennie View Post
It got stranger for me today...

Enormous hassle last week...cancelled my insurance on the Thursday only to receive the stop release a few hours later. The car was due to be collected on Saturday 7th, 2 days later. Too late to uncancel the insurance so needed a whole new policy, which they slightly discounted, which was helpful. Now then, forward to today...

I get home and there is a V5 for me for this new car that I've only seen in the dealer's welcome video. I email and ask why? They say it's because they had registered it for the Saturday collection. Erm...no...the V5 states I am now liable for tax, etc. What a mess.

That is a mess , my dealer said they don't want to register it with my plate as they don't know when it will actually be released. So quite the opposite of what they have done with you, seemed to have jumped the gun a little.

I know it's out-with the dealers hands and more BMW UK but come on for a company like them they have a reputation to live up to.

It does bother me somewhat but at the same time I have other cars I can use so not a massive deal however would still like the car sometime in the next week or I'll probably leave it until next year ....and I did tell them that
Appreciate 0