View Single Post
      07-07-2019, 07:49 AM   #1
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Cool RaceDeck Free Flow. help me choose one

Hey guys and gals! so i'm in the middle of trying to get a design idea of how I want my garage flooring to be. here's a few designs I came up with and maybe you guys have something better to suggest. my garage is 37'x23. the right side tho dips down about 4' but still retains the 23' depth.

LED lighting I installed to brighten the garage up!

I have the Husky all black garage system coming in which will be 243" across the back wall along with my 56" HF upper/lower toolbox with side cabinet and locker which comes to 86.5" wide. so I had ideas of incorporating blue in the tile scheme but also thought maybe keep in simple and leave it without the blue. walls will be a medium gray like my interior and ceiling will remain flat white. with the tool cabinet and the garage system I will have less than 5" of space on both sides on that back wall

here's the medium gray i'm referring to

here's somewhat of a few inspirations

here's my ideas without the blue theme

1) black border with alloy fill

2) black border with graphite fill

and here's the variation with the blue scheme

3) black borders, blue/graphite fill

4) black borders, blue/alloy fill

5) black borders, blue fill

6) black borders, blue outline, graphite fill

7) black borders, blue outline, alloy fill

8) black border, alloy outline, blue fill

9) black border, graphite outline, blue fill

10) thinner black border, blue outline, alloy/graphite checker

alright guys and gals...what do you think? any suggestions? I really appreciate your input as i'll probably be ordering the tile some time this month once I decide the route I choose
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0