jackal15
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4M Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by cehrl7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgsa60 View Post
Allocation confirmed for a March build... my amazing CA managed to find one for me within one week of placing my deposit

I'm getting a comp with MBB over Midrand/Black, 892 wheels, and full shadowline.

My only question is to go with black or red calipers. I've seen lots of pictures of the reds and they look good, but I'm also thinking the blacks might look good with all the shadowline on the vehicle. If anyone as any pictures of a similar spec with black calipers I'd appreciate it!

(Side note, there are so many great specs to choose, it was a lot of fun to pick. I also loved, TR over grey, CB over red. Might have considered SPY if it had the matching interior like the M3)
How did you get an allocation? I placed an order 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for one.
I'm in a similar position. Put a deposit down on an x3m 2.5 weeks ago at a high volume Massachusetts dealer. My SA told me that they usually get 2-3 x3m allocations a month and that I'd definitely have one when they were released 3rd week of the January. I'm first on the list. Lo and behold, the allocations were released…no x3m or x4m allocations. Just one x5m. Grr. He tells me that there won't be anymore until the third week of Feb but I'm holding out hope for an off cycle release!
Appreciate 0