View Single Post
      02-24-2020, 07:25 AM   #83
RoyB
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340i x

OK I figured out LC.

First couple runs were in 4wd sport. It spins hard in that mode and leaves lines. Something I was not expecting in an awd car Temp was approx 54 degrees. The 60' wasn't that great, but the 1/8 mile picked up .10 vs the above runs, with it being a higher DA. The difference appears that with LC it shifts way harder and seems to hold the RPM longer in each gear. That would explain the mediocre 60' but much better 1/8 mile run.

I then tried standard 4wd and it seems to go much better since it's not spinning as much. Unfortunately I couldn't get a full 1/8 run. Cops were out hard yesterday since it was the first day above 40 in 4 months. 60' was a lot better, and the 330' was as well. Oh, and it was a 2.39% slope uphill

Looking Max Well sheet above, this could had easily been an 11.7x run. Which has me wondering, are the non comp models really that much slower than the competition model? Off the cuff they appear to run very similar.

I am really looking forward to when the track opens so I can get some clean runs. Living in the suburbs it's hard to find 1/2 mile straight road which is safe for running a full pass.
Appreciate 0