Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palbay View Post
First Photo's of F97 X3M in "M" Specific Production Paint Color.......Car was moving 50 MPH, quarter mile away and harsh late day sun angle. I say Silverstone...but some folks have said Donington Grey....hard to say.....nonetheless First Production Paint Seen on the X3M.....Reveal is very, very near...Thanks. Palbay
First of all thanks a lot for your huge work
I have one question for you, did you listen the car? What your opinion about the car?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonven View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palbay View Post
First Photo's of F97 X3M in "M" Specific Production Paint Color.......Car was moving 50 MPH, quarter mile away and harsh late day sun angle. I say Silverstone...but some folks have said Donington Grey....hard to say.....nonetheless First Production Paint Seen on the X3M.....Reveal is very, very near...Thanks. Palbay
First of all thanks a lot for your huge work
I have one question for you, did you listen the car? What your opinion about the car?
Thanks much....Where I shoot it's hard to hear very well...100's of 18 Wheelers wizzing by making Just In Time delivery's to the BMW Plant. Exhaust note sounds nice on off throttle...Good burbling and some pop and crackle....Can't discern enough to figure out engine type....Sorry :-)
Max Well4717.50