03-08-2019, 03:47 PM   #553
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I never try to get very lean. Probably fatter at my leanest than you all the time.
I wouldn't say that. Just seen your pic in the other thread. Looking good and in shape. Very healthy look! Especially with you being tall and having a bigger frame to fill out. You can definitely tell you train and have for awhile.

When short, 10lbs one way or the other is pretty dramatic looking. But when covered up, it's a different story as I still feel small. But when you train with a guy that looks like my training partner, you always feel small.

Plus since my gym sponsors a bodybuilding show each year, there are a lot of people in really good shape around at one time or another. Our gym is one of the oldest in town....my gym owner trained Lee Haney when he competed as a teen. He still stops by anytime he's in town as he's from here. Super nice guy!

You and I are similar where it comes to vascularity. I have veins showing in all the areas you mentioned....they just get a little extreme if I go too low in the summer. Come out across my chest....even have them in my abs.

That's the stuff my wife thinks is gross...lol.

But when gaining....I'm the same as you. I'm a little looser with diet and play it by ear.
Appreciate 0