03-08-2019, 12:32 PM   #551
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
My son is the best thing to happen to me other then my wife, they are both worth every sacrifice I’ve had to make. It seems like she was just prego, now he’s 19months and a complete lunatic, ball of energy. He watches me train in the garage and tries to pick up weights and kettlebells...priceless!

Congrats on your daughter Rmtt, that’s a special day handing her off to get married! Let us know how it goes. Try not to cry to much...lol
I think the only saving grace for me is that they have been an "item" since 9th grade. I know his family, vacationed with them, and they are very nice and humble people. Plus his dad is the head of our county SWAT team, and his Uncle is the Coroner for our county. We sat him down early and told him we could make him disappear really quickly if he did her wrong...LOL.

But he's a good kid. Graduated top of his class, had a free ride through a great private college in our area, and almost finished with Graduate school and working in the Pharmaceutical field. He's laid back...she's like me...well the Engineer like me...so they balance each other out.

My daughter just graduated last year, and currently working in the Surgery Intensive Care Unit in our local hospital. She plans to go on to Graduate school and eventually become a PA.

So my wife and I are very fortunate. They have already even bought their first house and close in a couple of weeks. He plans to move in, then she will follow after they marry.