View Single Post
      08-20-2019, 06:39 AM   #730
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
We shaved our Maine Coon with a #2 guard yesterday. He is a huge cat, and all the hair makes him look so much bigger. We bathe him and brush him (My wife does), but matting still happens. We always find him in the bathroom on the tile as it's the coolest spot in the house.

Now ours isn't like Now_Rudi's cat. Ours is so laid back...it's like he is own a perpetual "high". When walking, it's in slow motion and you could set off an m80 firecracker behind him and he would not even flinch.

I have never seen a cat so laid back. About twice a month, he gets a crazy streak and just bolts around the house at full speed for a few minutes....then he's back to his normal self.

He didn't even seem aware we were trimming his hair. But afterwards, you could see he really enjoyed it as I'm sure it cooled him off tremendously!
Funny that you mention Hamilton and his aggression this morning. We had a "Come to Jesus" meeting this morning after he decided to make sweet love to my comforter and I tried to stop him mid-stroke. He turned into the feline equivalent of The Ultimate Warrior on me. He will be spending the day outside while I'm at work today. I, somehow, managed to make it to work without looking like I was sexually assaulted by a honey badger.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00