View Single Post
      06-26-2017, 10:44 AM   #43
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

as an owner of the previous generation, this looks a ton better.

we switched from our X3 to an X6 about 2 years ago because of the lease deals on the X6 at the time, the interior was so much nicer, the X3 felt very cheap in comparison. I think BMW stepped it up a little, ventilated seats, larger nav screen (and updated dash in general) are very welcome upgrades.

The M40i performance alone puts the X3 back into consideration when our lease is up, those are just amazing numbers.

Sure fully loaded this will be $65K but so is the competition, its not like there aren't cheaper alternatives, but if you want the top performance SUV at under $70K, what else beats this? Personally I don't like the designs of the Mercedes and Audi (liked the old Audi Q5) and the Porsche Macan is more of a X4 competitor when you look at cargo space.

Audi SQ5, Merc GLC43, BMW M40i will be a great comparison for the magazines (as I said above, Macan should go against X4), I have a feeling BMW will win performance wise, cosmetics is always subjective, what we have no clue about yet is handling/steering.
Appreciate 1
DeeKay553.00