View Single Post
      08-12-2023, 07:52 PM   #18
dooo
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 22 X3 M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztay View Post
Here are better pics (as good as I can get without a jack at home). First 2 are front, third one is rear and then the kit you sold me. The black I was referring to were the MSS stops in the kit. The shop gave me back 2 beige OEM stops so I know they used the MSS ones. In these new pics the front looks like maybe the OEM beige are on there? So maybe they did it right? The harshness I get is over any speed bump or small/medium potholes a much harsher clunk/thump than stock. I get frequent rubbing in those situations in the rear with the 12mm spacers and chassis on comfort after spring install. Appreciate the advice!
Hey I see you are are local to me. You are not able to see if the rear springs are seated properly from these pictures. I can tell you from experience that you will get all sorts or vibration and rattles when it's not seated properly. I'd check that.

r33_RGSport hooked me up w the MSS Kit and I can say it rides better than stock. I changed the setting to max low on the front and 15mm rear. No issues for me
Appreciate 2
r33_RGSport12996.00
DBU234.00