Garage List
2009 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2018 BMW X3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by verysideways View Post
Probably an X1 or a Mini Countryman.

They do a Countryman JCW, which is 230hp and 4wd... that sounds like fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXX3 View Post
2019 Acura RDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidLX3M40i View Post
Yeah, a stripped X1 or the CX5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by verysideways View Post
X2 M35i has just been released.
305hp too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hispeed4fun View Post
Just curious what this crowd would look to get that is comparable to an X3 on the lower end. If you could not afford an X3 but wanted something this size what cars would you look at? CRV, Rav4, CX5?
The X1 xdrive ($35,900 MSRP) STARTS at more than a loaded CX-5 GT AWD ($33,930 MSRP). We looked and it just wasn't worth it considering my wife isn't a car person. Additionally based off the choices from the OP, he/she is going for a budget oriented CUV. a Base Mazda CX-5 FWD starts at $24,150 MSRP..

I Have the latest body style CX-5 as well. I shopped the other ones and they are CVTs. The RAV4 is vanilla AF, and the CRV is nice, but they didn't offer HUD at the time. THis is our 3d CX-5 in a row.

The CX-5 isn't as "sporty" as my X3, but as far as features go, it's pretty similar. Mazda's execution of blind spot warning is superior as far as notification goes. Not sure why BMW doesn't use an audio warning like Mazda does, and there is a visual warning in the HUD as well.

In the past, before the interior upgrades and the old body style, I didn't especially like driving my wife's CX-5, but now it's a nice change when I do drive it.

2014 (RIP- not my fault) First SUV. It did everything it was supposed to in this accident. After a surgery in the family we wanted something taller and easier to get in and out of. It's a base model

2016 - Zeppelin Platz - This one was midlevel and had more features.

2017 - German countryside - I like this one best, it's loaded with everything. It just looks and feels more sophisticated and less entry level.

Last edited by FCBayernFTW; 09-14-2018 at 02:03 AM..
Appreciate 0